- Low maintenance garden
Stylish, fresh, clean and spacious house share
We have 2 large double rooms available in a freshly refurbished house with modern new furniture in Erdington
The house is a...
5-minute walk to the high street
8 min walk to Erdington train station
13 minutes to Birmingham New Street and City Centre
5 mins drive to M6 Junction 6
Several bus routes from outside the property which take you into the city centre too
The property consists of:
- A large spacious communal lounge (TV included)
- Large kitchen/ dining area
(combi boiler for constant hot water)
- Off-road car parking on the large front-drive
- Unlimited super fast Virgin wireless broadband
- All rooms freshly decorated and equipped with bed, wardrobe, blinds, chest of drawers
- Locks fitted to all bedrooms
- High-quality modern furniture throughout the house
- Regular cleaner for communal areas
- Less than 5 minutes to local shops and restaurants
- Great professional working housemates
- BILLS INCLUDED (INCLUDING THE SUPERFAST VIRGIN BROADBAND)
To book a viewing, please contact us as we will be conducting bulk viewings on set days.
£92 holding fee which is deducted from your first month's rent (which make it fees-freeLounge
Our agency will not progress an application until the holding deposit has been paid and an application form is completed and returned by the applicant(s). To avoid unnecessary delays, it’s important that you return your application form(s) within 48 hours.
The holding deposit is the equivalent of one week’s rent, which once paid, is offset against the total balance due.
A tenancy cannot be completed until the agreed first month’s rent and bond are paid in full. On occasions, the Landlord may request a guarantor in order to offer a tenancy subject to referencing. The holding deposit is non-refundable should following referencing, it is discovered that key material facts have been omitted or prove false which then leads to the Landlord declining your application.
By paying the holding deposit, the property you have reserved will be taken off the market and all future viewings cancelled, and it is therefore deemed fair that the tenant will receive no refund should they later decide not to take up the tenancy or fail to move in on the agreed proposed check in date.
If the Landlord decides against proceeding with the tenancy, the tenant will receive a full refund of all monies paid.